Sygnum (http://www.sygnum.com) is a Financial Technology start-up (based in CH/SG) developing an integrated solution for its clients and partners to securely issue, store, trade and manage digital assets.
We are looking for a Security Engineer to join our small but high impact team in our office in Singapore.
As our first InfoSec hire you will enjoy considerable leeway in your work.
Network & systems security
- Implement a process of using physical and software security controls to protect the infrastructure (network & systems) from unauthorized access and abuse
- Provide guidance on creating a secure foundation for the organization to grow
Data & information management
- Establish policies and procedures on how data is accessed, handled, processed, stored and decommissioned.
- Assist with how the information is managed, backed up and the policies used to manage its risk exposure with partners and third party vendors.
- Implement the capability to identify, analyze, and correct security incidents
- Establish an incident response team (whether external or internal) which is part of a larger incident response program
You're offering these qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the IT security industry, ideally in a variety of offense / defense roles
- Technical / hands-on skills & open source bias
- Ability to function in a startup, flexibility and willingness to wear a number of hats
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
Interested? Please apply through sygnum.join.com with a 1-page CV. Thank you.